Featuring dual transmission, the HRM-Pro™ premium chest strap lets you share accurate heart rate data with your Garmin device, compatible fitness equipment and third-party training apps, such as Zwift. It also helps you improve your running form by providing running dynamics, including vertical oscillation, ground contact time, stride length and more. HRM-Pro stores heart rate data when you hit the water then automatically sends it to your device after your swim. During team sports, it also monitors steps, calories and intensity minutes then syncs with your Garmin watch. Go on, and push your performance to the next level while wearing one of our most comfortable heart rate straps yet — with a battery you won’t need to replace for up to one year.
- Premium heart rate strap transmits real-time heart rate data via ANT+® technology and BLUETOOTH® Low Energy technology to communicate with Garmin devices, compatible fitness equipment and online training apps, such as Zwift
- Captures running dynamics, such as vertical oscillation, ground contact time, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Stores heart rate data during swimming or other activities out of range of your Garmin watch then automatically sends data to the watch when the activity is finished
- Stores steps, calories, intensity minutes and heart rate then syncs to your compatible Garmin watch when in range
- Small, lightweight heart rate monitoring module is no wider than the width of the soft, comfortable strap
- Battery life: up to one year