Starting March 2016
WHAT IS THE RUNNERS PLUS / KEY SPORTS PUB RUN SERIES?
It's simple. The Runners Plus & Key Sports Pub Run Series is a free, casual group run that meets at a brewery or pub once a month. We run for about five miles (though you can do more or less if you'd like) and then we try the local brewery's fare! You can usually expect some demo shoes and a few door prizes, as well. Yahoo!
WHAT IS HAPPENING THIS YEAR?
- MARCH 2 @ Star City Brewing Company (6:30pm)
- APRIL 6 @ Carillon Brewing Company w/ Brooks (6:30pm)
- MAY 4 @ Warped Wing Brewing Company with Hoka One One (6:30pm)
- JUNE 1 @ Fifth Street Brewpub with Saucony (6:30pm.... and it's National Running Day!)
- JULY 6 @ RUNNERS PLUS - America's Birthday Bash Cookout with Brooks! (6:30pm)
- AUGUST 3 @ Dayton Beer Company with On Running (6:30pm)
- SEPTEMBER 7 @ Yellow Springs Brewery with ASICS (6:30pm)
- OCTOBER 5 @ Lucky Star Brewery with New Balance (6:30pm)
- NOVEMBER 2 @ Marion's Piazza in Beavercreek with Mizuno (6:30pm)
- DECEMBER 7 @ RUNNERS PLUS - Hot Chocolate Run and Charity Clothing Drive! with Saucony (6:30pm)
Remember... this is a free event, open to all!